4-Player Chess App size – 1,003k
App Last Updated – March 12, 2015
Number of Installs Till Date – 1,000 – 5,000
4-Player Chess App Current Version – 1.0.4
Supported Android version – 3.0 and up
Official Website – http://www.j4velin.de/
Support email for 4-Player Chess – email@example.com
Address – Thomas Hoffmann Schwanhäußerstr. 5 90408 Nürnberg
Developer – j4velin
Here is an image of how 4-Player Chess looks like
How to play 4-Player Chess?
4-Player Chess offers a chess board with up to 64 pieces and four different game modes:
• 2-Player standard mode – normal chess game
• 2-Player extended mode – extended board, each player has 32 pieces
• 4-Player team mode – each player has the standard 16 pieces, but is allied with another player against two opponents
• 4-Player mode, no teams – deathmatch, each player has the standard 16 pieces and fight against 3 other players
There is no computer opponent implemented – you’ll always play against other human beings!
Not yet implemented:
• Castling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castling)
• En passant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_passant)
• Promotion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promotion_(chess))
• Even if your king is in check, you can still move every piece so that by the end of your move you’re still in check (and probably checkmate after your opponents move)
• There is no draw, but you can leave/cancel a match at any time
• In 2-player extended mode, you have two kings, but you’ll still lose if one of them is captured
This game uses the Google Play Game Services for matchfinding and other game related communication – make sure to have the latest Google Play Services installed and allow synchronization to be notified about match updates
4-Player Chess is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/chess
Top Reviews for 4-Player Chess App –
It needs an optional 3D view, costomisable boards and costomisable pices and it also needs a diferent backround becz its to bla with boring blak and wite colors
4-Player Chess Help – Video Walkthrough
How to download 4-Player Chess?
You can download 4-Player Chess by visiting following
I will update Appsgare with more tips and tricks, so please bookmark Appsgare. Surely, you can share your own stuff and help players unlock more goodies, levels, magic potions and earn stars. If you have any suggestions or questions, then do leave a comment and I or my friends and readers will answer them.
Visit Board Game Apps page for more games, level videos, written guides, tutorials, cheats and more.