Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages App size – 1.9M
App Last Updated – April 8, 2015
Number of Installs Till Date – 100,000 – 500,000
Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages App Current Version – 1.3
Supported Android version – 4.0 and up
Official Website –
Support email for Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages – email@example.com
Address – #190-B, 1st Floor, HN Plaza, 100 Feet Ring Road, 6th Main, 7th Block, Banashankari 3rd stage, Bangalore – 85, Karnataka, India.
Developer – Cricbuzz.com
Here is an image of how Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages looks like
Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages
How to play Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages?
Follow IPL 2015 in your language.
Cricbuzz, the No. 1 Cricket App on Google Play, now brings Cricket in Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi and Bengali. The app provides ball-by-ball coverage of all international cricket matches (Test, ODI and T20), Indian Premier League (IPL), ICC Cricket World Cup, Champions League T20, Big Bash and other major domestic tournaments from across the globe in regional languages.
Top Reviews for Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages App –
Am become fan cricbuzz This app is mind blowing because I got my local language am happy to see this and pls make manymore aps like this each nd everybody will downloads nd they njoy from ur hard techniques nd thanks to who made this app
Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages Help – Video Walkthrough
How to download Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages?
You can download Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages by visiting following
Latest Features of Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages –
– Live cricket scores and ball by ball updates that helps you stay close to the action.
– Squads, Playing XI, Umpires, Venues – all the information you need about ongoing matches.
– Upcoming matches – what’s up for tomorrow, next week, next month?
– Results of recent matches – in case you want to look at the scorecard of a game that you recently missed.
– Player profiles – Cricket is all about the players – runs, wickets and everything else.
– Points Table for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
– ICC Rankings
– Cricket Scores in Gujarati
– Some handsets do not support certain regional languages. So, if you are not able to find any of the above mentioned languages in the list, it is a device specific issue.
– For the Complete Cricket App in English (which includes ball by ball commentary, news, photos, rankings, archives and much more) download this version of the Cricbuzz App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cricbuzz.android
Still Struggling to finish Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages?
I will update Appsgare with more tips and tricks, so please bookmark Appsgare. Surely, you can share your own stuff and help players unlock more goodies, levels, magic potions and earn stars. If you have any suggestions or questions, then do leave a comment and I or my friends and readers will answer them.
Visit Real Sports Apps page for more games, level videos, written guides, tutorials, cheats and more.