Drag Racing App size – Varies with device
App Last Updated – 10 October 2014
Number of Installs Till Date – 100,000,000 – 500,000,000
Drag Racing App Current Version – Varies with device
Supported Android version – Varies with device
Official Website – http://dragracing.creative-mobile.com/
Support email for Drag Racing – email@example.com
Address – Laki 32, 12915 Tallinn, Estonia
Developer – Creative Mobile
Here is an image of how Drag Racing looks like
How to play Drag Racing?
Updating the game
– Your cars and money are saved on your device. DO NOT EVER uninstall the game before updating, or you will lose ALL of your stuff.
– Launch and shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green
– If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere – watch the orange indicator on your dashboard
– Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
– Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
2. Cars and upgrades
– Test drive before you buy a car!
– The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you’ll face both offline and online
– Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn’t
– Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
– Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
3. Game modes and winnings
– Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
– Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
– Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
– If your car isn’t ready for online races, earn some cash in “Drivers Battle”
– For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
– Like http://facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news and strategy
– Visit the official forums: http://www.dragracingforum.net
– Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the “Settings” menu)!
– If the game runs slow on your phone, use the task manager to kill unnecessary background tasks
– XPERIA PLAY Optimized
Top Reviews for Drag Racing App –
I would have gave it… I lost all my points and money when I changed phone 6/13. Funny because I didn’t lose my Racing Pro Tuning… I also can’t get back to my user name… I still like the game but hate having to start all back over. Now the same has happened again 10/14. Sorry guys you don’t get my vote here
Drag Racing Help – Video Walkthrough
How to download Drag Racing?
You can download Drag Racing by visiting following https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.creativemobile.DragRacing
Latest Features of Drag Racing –
– Drive 50+ officially licensed cars, from hot hatches to american muscle and 1000HP supercars
– Buy your dream car, install performance upgrades and show your skills in 1/4 or 1/2 mile races
– Challenge millions of players online: race 1 on 1, drive your opponent’s car, or participate in real-time 10-player races in Pro League
LOTS OF CARS:
Would you pick an iconic Skyline GT-R, a classic 69′ Mustang, or a brand new BMW M3 as your ultimate driving machine? Do you dream about seeing 1000+ HP exotics pushed to the limit on a drag strip? This game includes virtually every sports car for you to enjoy.
Do you think racing in a straight line is easy? Try to find the right balance between power and grip while staying in your class. Add nitrous oxide for more fun, but don’t push the button too early. Go deeper and adjust gear ratios to shave off precious milliseconds. Think you can challenge a world record or win 10 tournaments in a row? Welcome aboard.
Still Struggling to finish Drag Racing?
I will update Appsgare with more tips and tricks, so please bookmark Appsgare. Surely, you can share your own stuff and help players unlock more goodies, levels, magic potions and earn stars. If you have any suggestions or questions, then do leave a comment and I or my friends and readers will answer them.
Visit Racing Game Apps page for more games, level videos, written guides, tutorials, cheats and more.