File Explorer App size – 6.3M
App Last Updated – 20 April 2015
Number of Installs Till Date – 1,000,000 – 5,000,000
File Explorer App Current Version – 188.8.131.52
Supported Android version – 2.1 and up
Official Website –
Support email for File Explorer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address – 2549-B Eastbluff Drive #201
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Developer – NextApp, Inc.
Here is an image of how File Explorer looks like
How to play File Explorer?
FX File Explorer version 4.0 is now available with a new Material Design UI!
FX File Explorer is a file manager with optional media, networking, cloud, and root capabilities. FX is designed to let you quickly and easily manage all content on your phone or tablet.
FX has no ads.
The free main module of FX File Explorer (this product) includes all file management features for working with files on your phone/tablet.
The “FX Plus” add-on adds media management, network (FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV) and cloud capabilities (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, SugarSync). The “Plus” add-on is a paid app (with a 7-day free trial).
The free “FX Root” add-on is for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts who need to make changes as the root user.
Top Reviews for File Explorer App –
Love it I love it it works brilliantly and the best part is the interface it looks so nice and Is a pleasure to use before this I used es file explorer but that looked like crap compared to this.
File Explorer Help – Video Walkthrough
How to download File Explorer?
You can download File Explorer by visiting following
* Material Design.
* Productivity-oriented layout: The “Home Screen” shows bookmarks, storage, tools and (with FX+) media/network locations. You no longer have to wade through the garbage that apps store in the root folder of your SD card to get to the places you actually use.
* Dual pane mode and unlimited windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Pinch-to-zoom in any “Explorer” window, zoom-in to see additional information about items
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Videos, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
* “Usage View” mode analyzes storage space usage, enabling you to see total size of any folder
* Indexed Search
Still Struggling to finish File Explorer?
I will update Citygare with more tips and tricks, so please bookmark Citygare. Surely, you can share your own stuff and help players unlock more goodies, levels, magic potions and earn stars. If you have any suggestions or questions, then do leave a comment and I or my friends and readers will answer them.
Visit Business Game Apps page for more games, level videos, written guides, tutorials, cheats and more.