OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary App size – 2.2M
App Last Updated – 1 December 2014
Number of Installs Till Date – 500,000 – 1,000,000
OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary App Current Version – 4.3.122
Supported Android version – 2.2 and up
Official Website –
Support email for OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address – 3390 Carmel Mountain Road, Suite 110
San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Developer – MobiSystems
Here is an image of how OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary looks like
OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary
How to play OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary?
%%% This is an add-on dictionary for OfficeSuite Premium and will not work as a stand-alone app %%%
The leading single-volume English dictionary, the Oxford Dictionary of English is the foremost authority on current English usage.
* Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
* Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
* Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
* About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
* This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Top Reviews for OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary App –
I have Office Suite… The $14 dollar paid version. .. this doesn’t work Every time I try and open it it says I need the premium office suite. I HAVE Office Suite so I’m not sure why this piece of junk app doesn’t recognize it. Don’t install. Waste of time.
OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary Help – Video Walkthrough
How to download OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary?
You can download OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary by visiting following
Latest Features of OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary –
* Ability to add bookmarks to favorite words
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
* Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card – “?” and “*” replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Convenient two pane design for tablets
* Fast article scrolling
Still Struggling to finish OfficeSuite Oxford Dictionary?
I will update Citygare with more tips and tricks, so please bookmark Citygare. Surely, you can share your own stuff and help players unlock more goodies, levels, magic potions and earn stars. If you have any suggestions or questions, then do leave a comment and I or my friends and readers will answer them.
Visit Business Game Apps page for more games, level videos, written guides, tutorials, cheats and more.