Poker Odds Calculator App size – 1.9M
App Last Updated – October 24, 2014
Number of Installs Till Date – 100,000 – 500,000
Poker Odds Calculator App Current Version – 2.5.0
Supported Android version – 2.0 and up
Official Website –
Support email for Poker Odds Calculator – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address – Christopher Lyle
P.O. Box 129
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92678
Developer – lyleapps
Here is an image of how Poker Odds Calculator looks like
Poker Odds Calculator
How to play Poker Odds Calculator?
Poker Odds Calculator is a Texas Hold’em, and Omaha Poker odds calculator.
Odds will be generated by either a simulation (approximation) or full calculation (exact odds) for up to 9 players, depending on the number of “unknowns” and the current accuracy setting. You can adjust the accuracy by pressing “settings” button in the top right corner.
Post flop “outs” are calculated for each player when all player cards are known.
Odds are cached for instant results of previously calculated hands.
Top Reviews for Poker Odds Calculator App –
Awesome and clean app It is an awesome and clean app. Not asking for any permission means that this app is secure and safe
Poker Odds Calculator Help – Video Walkthrough
How to download Poker Odds Calculator?
You can download Poker Odds Calculator by visiting following
* Calculates odds for Texas Hold’em Poker, Omaha High Poker and Omaha High/Low Poker
* Multi-core support for faster calculations
* Ad free
* Calculates odds for Texas Hold’em Poker and Omaha High Poker with more game types coming soon
* Input any combination of player cards and board/community cards to calculate the odds of winning, tying, and losing
* Real time approximate odds are displayed while calculating more precise odds
* Depending on the number of unknowns, either a full enumeration(exact odds) or a Monte Carlo simulation(approximation) will be ran to calculate the odds
* Adjustable threshold setting for using Monte Carlo simulations vs full enumeration
* Odds/outs can be calculated for 2 – 9 players
* Discard up to 5 cards(exposed cards)
* Displays an adjustable margin of error for Monte Carlo simulations
* Displays each player’s post flop “outs”
* Hand cache support for instant results
* Hand history accessible by swiping left or right
* Support for tablet devices
* Ported entire poker engine to native code(C++) for major speed improvements
* Install to SD card
* Samsung Multi Window support
* Support for the following architectures:
* 32 bit – ARM(ARMv5TE), ARMv7-A, x86, MIPS
* 64 bit – ARM64-v8a, x86_64, MIPS64
* Built against Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
Still Struggling to finish Poker Odds Calculator?
I will update Citygare with more tips and tricks, so please bookmark Citygare. Surely, you can share your own stuff and help players unlock more goodies, levels, magic potions and earn stars. If you have any suggestions or questions, then do leave a comment and I or my friends and readers will answer them.
Visit Card Game Apps page for more games, level videos, written guides, tutorials, cheats and more.