Solitaire Diamond App size – Varies with device
App Last Updated – April 2, 2015
Number of Installs Till Date – 100,000 – 500,000
Solitaire Diamond App Current Version – Varies with device
Supported Android version – Varies with device
Official Website –
Support email for Solitaire Diamond – email@example.com
Address – 12516 Cedar St Leawood, KS 66209
Developer – Appitight
Here is an image of how Solitaire Diamond looks like
How to play Solitaire Diamond?
Solitaire Diamond is free and offers you 3 Solitaire card games: Freecell, Spider, and Classic Solitaire (“Klondike”) in a complete, nice, and easy to use application.
Play on your phone or tablets the games you already love (Windows card games for example).
Specially optimized for Android phones and tablets of all screen sizes, this complete and easy to use game will make you spend pleasant moments, helping you to get relaxed. Let yourself go!
You can use any picture, photo, or color you like in the game to entirely personalize it (cards, background mat, …)
Suitable for all players, some new difficulty levels were added compared to other classic solitaires.
Top Reviews for Solitaire Diamond App –
Best looking Solitaire game on market Good options and smooth game play. Only quibble on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with 1280 x 800 resolution landscape is the vertical stacks in Klondike are compressed making it a little difficult to see the top card on the stack. Not a deal breaker though.
Solitaire Diamond Help – Video Walkthrough
How to download Solitaire Diamond?
You can download Solitaire Diamond by visiting following
– Freecell Solitaire game (3 difficulty levels)
– Spider Solitaire game (5 difficulty levels)
– Classic Solitaire game (“Klondike”) (4 difficulty levels)
– Works nice in landscape and portrait
– Statistics (number of won/lost games, points, time, number of moves, …)
– Hints available during game
– Auto-finish feature (finishes game when it is almost completed)
– Games rules
– Customizable Colors/Images (with your own colors/photos)
– Can save multiple games (i.e. several players allowed)
– Works nice on phone and tablets
– Automatic game save in case of interruption
– Left/Right handed layouts
– Great number of options (ergonomics, display, preferences, …)
– Can be installed on SD card or on device
Still Struggling to finish Solitaire Diamond?
I will update Citygare with more tips and tricks, so please bookmark Citygare. Surely, you can share your own stuff and help players unlock more goodies, levels, magic potions and earn stars. If you have any suggestions or questions, then do leave a comment and I or my friends and readers will answer them.
Visit Card Game Apps page for more games, level videos, written guides, tutorials, cheats and more.