War (Card Game) App size – 1.6M
App Last Updated – June 21, 2013
Number of Installs Till Date – 100,000 – 500,000
War (Card Game) App Current Version – 1.2
Supported Android version – 2.1 and up
Official Website –
Support email for War (Card Game) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Developer – ShaddowApps
Here is an image of how War (Card Game) looks like
War (Card Game)
How to play War (Card Game)?
Looking for a simple card game to play? It doesn’t get much more simple than War! Features and rules below.
Top Reviews for War (Card Game) App –
🙁 It will not install, it says error 919 but every other game I have downloaded had no problems at all. Could be a good game but I just based my rating off non working… so see for yourself I guess.
War (Card Game) Help – Video Walkthrough
How to download War (Card Game)?
You can download War (Card Game) by visiting following
– Quick game option for single player (26 cards instead of 52).
– Multiplayer via Bluetooth! It felt like it would be difficult for two people to share a little phone screen.
– Easy controls! All you have to do is tap the screen anywhere to play.
– Auto-shuffle at the beginning of the game and every 100 battles. You can also manually shuffle whenever you want.
– Auto-save for single player.
– Auto-finish option available for single player.
– Uses System wallpaper. This means that if a Live wallpaper is set, you will see it in the background animated in all of it’s glory!
– In-game statistics (lower right corner)
– App2SD support for Froyo (Android 2.2) and later.
== Premium Features ($0.99 USD) ==
– Premium status can be purchased through the application.
– Various settings available to Premium members. Settings can be viewed in the game (see screenshot).
– Statistics will be recorded upon completion of a successful game.
– Ability to do a quick game in multiplayer (if both players have premium status).
– Removal of ads.
The game is fully functional without premium status, so if you don’t want it, you do not need to pay for it. However this game is ad-supported for those without premium status.
== Tablet Support ==
War should work on tablets. Larger graphics have been added and card movement is slightly faster.
== Game Rules ==
Each player draws one card. The player with the larger valued card wins both cards. If they are the same value, then a War occurs, in which three cards are placed on the table. Then one card is drawn – The person with the higher valued card wins the war (all of the cards on the table). Aces are high and suite does not matter.
The game will handle double wars by triggering another war ontop of the current one, however, triple wars will NOT happen. If a triple war triggers, then every card on the table is added together for each player, and the player with the total highest value wins. If they are tied (which is extremely unlikely), then the winner is selected randomly.
* Please note that the background shown is not part of the game, since the game is transparent. The wallpaper shown is Starfield 3D Live Wallpaper, which can be found here:
Still Struggling to finish War (Card Game)?
I will update Citygare with more tips and tricks, so please bookmark Citygare. Surely, you can share your own stuff and help players unlock more goodies, levels, magic potions and earn stars. If you have any suggestions or questions, then do leave a comment and I or my friends and readers will answer them.
Visit Card Game Apps page for more games, level videos, written guides, tutorials, cheats and more.